Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2013 Race Calendar

My 2013 Race Calendar is quickly filling up. I believe someone once said running is our cheapest sport. Well, they haven't met me. For some reason, I like the most expensive races the most!!
Ugh - morning eyes! Wake up!!!!

May - Indy Mini-Marathon (4th), Peoria St. Jude Marathon (19th?? - If I have my ducks in a row since Samantha will be graduating on this afternoon as well.)

June - Tri-Shark (1st), Tremont Turkey Festival 5k (8th), Tremont Sprint Triathlon (22nd)

July - Ironman Muncie 70.3 (13th)

August - Disneyland Half Marathon (TBA)

September - Pumpkin Classic (14th)

October - Chicago Marathon (13th - Time for a little birthday celebration!)

November - Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon (9th - completing my coast to coast bucket list item)

I'm sure this will need to be updated. It seems I'm on a roll this week with registering for races. I seem to think I need to do them all this year!

Let's start training!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment