Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Santa.....

Dear Santa, 


I have been a very good girl this year. I have been working very hard this year at being a healthy & happy mommy. I try to cook edible meals (no more purple chicken). I exercise 5-6 days a week


All I want for Christmas is......
Cute Running Apparel from RunningSkirt.com
Aero Bars for my Dolce
A Wet Suit (Ugh the thought of me in a wet suit...yuk)





Women's Heart Rate Monitor 
My Garmin Forerunner takes my heart rate, but won't convert that to calories burned unless I have the foot pod. Grrr. So I really need another toy to do that? Apparently!




BodyBugg with 12-month online Subscription

Anything from Athleta....love their clothes
I recently purchased the items below thanks to birthday gifts and I love them all!

Kerala Tank

Bettona Bermuda

Long Sleeve Twist Top




Oh heck, I want other things, too, but a girl can't be greedy. Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment