Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October Plan

A week in Riviera Maya and you realize you've hit a rut. It's time to shake it up. The biggest problem is that I am teaching Group Fitness at least 5 days a week - which I ABSOLUTELY love - but it's not my workout time. I need time for me. Time to space out and enjoy. To focus on me and my personal goals. 

Part of my ritual is to write out my exercise plan for the month. 

 
Of course, exercise isn't my problem....it's the food....so now I better work on that plan as well. I'm using meal plans from Spark People to get me jump started this week. My basic outline is:

BREAKFAST:
1 piece of toast
Egg, Ham & Cheese Omelet
Fruit

LUNCH:
Romaine lettuce salad
Salmon burger

AFTERNOON SNACK:
Cottage Cheese (low fat)
Fruit

DINNER:
Chicken
Vegetables
Sweet Potato

EVENING SNACK:
Hummus & Pita Bread

Sounds like a good plan. Let's go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment