Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to our Regularly Scheduled Program

Sunshine & Cocoa
PLEASE
Can we re-start 2011 over? So far, excuse me while I am EXTREMELY blunt, 2011 has sucked!


Not only did my small town lose two high school seniors, on Feb. 9th, we had to put our 14 year old chocolate lab down after she had a spinal stroke. Leber's Hot Cocoa was born on the 5th of December 1996 and went to doggie heaven on the 9th of February 2011. It was definitely a sad, sad day in our home. 
Camo Man, Hollywood & Princess
with Cocoa


Then on February 10th my hard drive crashed. Holy moly! Not just my personal hard drive...my work hard drive. And no I was not backing up. I was heading into the spring season, pool season, crazy season and I had just basically lost my "bible" from the last year. OH MY GOSH! I was going crazy. Could I have survived? Yes, but would I be re-creating every single thing from the last year? Heck yah and I had absolutely no interest in doing that. 

So I paid $450 to get my hard drive recovered (lesson learned). I am breathing a sigh of relief to have my data from the last year, but I've started using Carbonite to back up both of my work computers. 


We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

1 comment:

  1. YIKES Carla!!! So glad you got everything back on your computer! 2011 has been tough, but they are things that are happening and making you and your family closer with each other, wiser, and stronger. Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete