Friday, December 24, 2010

The Happiest Time of the Year

Let's be honest. There's nothing better than waking up on a weekday morning with no big agenda for the day except spending a glorious day with your family. When I got up this morning, Diva Princess was strangely quiet as she watched one of the Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen. Finally, I had to say "I can't believe you haven't said anything about what day it is." She replied, "I know. I'm trying to stay calm, but my head is exploding!" Ahh, the sweetness of a nine year old.

 I was very late this year in getting my Christmas cards together. When I looked back at our pictures from 2010, I realized we didn't have a single decent family picture with just us.

 So instead we decided to take pictures at home of the family. I thought it would be easier since they are no longer toddlers and weren't crying, but as you can see, they didn't make it easy either.

But it was fun! The girls enjoyed being silly and laughing with each other. These are the memories that will stay with them as they get older.

So from our family to yours, we wish you the Merriest of Christmases!

No comments:

Post a Comment