Saturday, December 4, 2010

Julie Julia: The Next Round

I know, I know. You don't want to hear my endless line of excuses for not posting, and especially for not staying on track with the Julie Julia project. I will not bore you with my full calendar. Instead, I will just get back on track and go from where I am today.

With the recent snowfall in Central Illinois, I enjoyed a quite day at home today. I caught up on my laundry, created my workout plan for December and practiced for the Body Flow launch at my fitness center on January 3rd. As I sat down for a few minutes of relaxation, I decided it was time to do some menu planning for the next week at least. With 7th grade basketball over and Madrigals concluding this weekend, our family will actually have an opportunity for all of us to sit together at the dinner table. From the Meal Makeover Moms "No Whine with Dinner," I've selected the following recipes to try for this week.

Sunday:
     Breakfast: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
     Dinner: Greek Chicken & Chickpea Stew
Wednesday:
      Dinner: Crushed Tortilla Chip Casserole
Saturday:
     Dinner: Salmon with Over the Rainbow Brown Rice
Other Snacks for the week:
     Chocolaty Pumpkin Bars
     Banana Zucchini Squiggle Loaf

Wish me luck....to successfully make the recipes and to successfully follow my plan!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! It sounds delicious, I'm looking foward to hearing how these go!!!!

    ReplyDelete