Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally Friday

It's Finally Friday, but what was I thinking? All I want to do is crawl back in my comfy bed and go back to sleep.

The bike I wanted...and didn't get.
But OH NO! I scheduled 4 hours of working out today. I've already completed my 60 minute trainer ride. Now I'm off to teach Body Flow followed immediately by swimming with the boys. I'm hoping this morning goes as well as last Tuesday. Then I have to teach Zumba at 5:30 pm today. Oh my. Right now I can't even think about it!

On the positive side, Awesome Cheryl is coming in town today to pick up her bike seat which she ordered when she got her bike fit on her new Cervelo P2. I'm looking forward to talking with her and solidifying our race calendars for the year.

OK....get rid of Diablo. Time to find the positive in all of this working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment