Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gaston!

As I sat here this morning reading the Disney Park Blog, guess what headline captured my attention??? Yes, it involved my tall, dark and beefy handsome Gaston who walks with a swagger full of his own self confidence.

Gaston: You Stud!
The New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom previewed yesterday. One of the new locations is Gaston's Tavern in Belle's Village. Belle did tell me when we met that if I still wanted to see Gaston with his lack of brains and good character I could find him at Magic Kingdom, but I did not make it over there to see him. I guess I will have to add seeing Gaston to my Disney Bucket list for our next trip to the happiest place in the world! And really, I can just put some duct tape over his mouth so I don't have to listen to what he says. I just need to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment