In the past month since I last posted, what have I done?
- I've run 2-3 times per week.
- Increased my long runs to 12 miles just last Saturday
- I've floundered with my swimming routine.
- I've rescued my swimming by changing my swim days to Tues & Thurs
- I've continued to lose weight (slowly, but it's coming off)
- Ohhh and I bought a new bike! YAY ME!
Isn't she beautiful? She has nice clean lines. A nice shine to her paint job, but she needs a name. What shall I name her? She's Turk maroon.
I haven't ridden her yet....other than up and down my street two times. I thought I'd ride her today, but I have slave masters for bosses who said "You must work on this goergeous day!" OK, maybe not. However, I week from now we'll be on the road for spring break. I have a lot to get done before then.
Last Saturday I ran 12 miles from Morton to East Peoria and back again. 12 miles. Yes, I've said it. I've done it. I'm still amazed by it. ME??!!?? No way. I am a runner. Oops, scratch that. I'm not a runner. I'm an athlete.