Sunday, February 21, 2010

Exercise & Menu Plan for week of 2/22/2010

Planning, planning, planning. It's all in the planning. And as far as menu plans, who has been doing that one lately? After looking over my budget deficit spending this week, it's time to come up with a good plan. So away we go......


Monday
D: Spicy Chicken (chicken in crock pot with taco seasoning and chicken broth)
WO: Swim (technique drills), Run 5 miles, bis & tris, volleyball


Tuesday
D: Sweet & Sour Meatballs
WO: Herrin Circuit, Legs


Wednesday
D: leftovers (Sorry, I am working day and night!)
WO: Treadmill intervals, chest & back


Thursday
D: Sloppy Joes
WO: 4 miles at moderate pace, shoulders


Friday
D: Michelle's Signature Salmon
WO: Swim for endurance


Saturday
D: dinner at brother and sister -in-laws
WO: 12 mile run, rock climbing


Sunday
D: Oh who knows?
WO: REST


What is your plan for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for the athleta post comment;-) and I LOVE to menu plan. I swear it makes my week so much more even keeled and mellow;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, was also going to say, i love to refer to Thisweekfordinner.com for my menu inspirations,...;-)

    ReplyDelete