Thursday, February 4, 2010

Round 1 goes to......

Well, it's been a tough week. Stepping on the scale, I was REALLY nervous. I mean I went to Chicago for the weekend. I ate out for all of my meals. I drank alcohol which is not normally in my day at all. And while I didn't get the best exercise, I did still get up Friday & Saturday morning to exercise in the Les Mills sampler classes which were really fun. BUT come Sunday, I buckled down. I watched my calories. I worked out....kind of. Sunday was still a rest day. Monday I ran 4 miles, swam 800 yards and played volleyball that night. With my lower calorie allowance, I felt my energy completely leave me about 8:40 Monday night. Tuesday was a rest day...my whole body was aching with the sudden surge of exercise yesterday and Wednesday I only managed to get 2.08 miles done on the treadmill. But I got it done.

(Drumroll please)......I lost 1.5 pounds this week for a 3.2% weight loss. Jeff lost 0.5 pounds this week for a 0.2778% weight loss. I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!

Did I mention I'm a bit competitive?
Week 1 is done. How did you do in achieving your weight loss goals this week? What's your plan for next week? Let me hear you!

No comments:

Post a Comment