Sunday, February 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Because my Diva Princess is still running a fever, I stayed home from the Super Bowl party tonight. It's all good. Probably for the best. I didn't need to go to a tempting food feast to sit there and pretend that I care about a football game where I probably couldn't name one of the players on either team.  So, instead I put my "free" time to good use. I made my world famous olive oil dressing.  HA HA! OK, maybe not, but I love it and made it anyway. I also made Apple-licious Oatmeal Bake which is in the oven right now. Oh my word! It smells so good. I am salivating. I was actually looking for some healthy muffins to make for breakfast in the morning, but found this recipe instead. I know my kiddos probably won't love it, but it smells delicious and I think Jeff & I have our breakfast set for the next few days. (I REALLY wish you could smell the cinnamon, apples and oatmeal through your computer screen.) 

So, here is my plan for the week. Who knows if it will get followed exactly. Maybe since it looks like I'll be home tomorrow with Princess, I can get some food prepped and freeze some meals. Here is the plan anyway:


Monday – Taco Soup
Wed – vegetable barley soup

What's your plan for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment