Sunday, December 27, 2009

WWCore Olive Salad Dressing

This is my all time favorite salad dressing. I got this off of an email list when I was following Weight Watchers Core. It is so tasty. Add some reduce fat Feta cheese with loads of veggies and it's an awesome salad!

Olive Salad Dressing:

1/2 c green or black olives, pitted, chopped
1 c black olives, pitted, chopped
3-4 sweet cherry peppers or pepperoncini, seeded, chopped => I use pepperoncinis
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 anchovies, crushed (optional) => No thank you!
3/4 c red onions, sliced => I chop
1/4 c roasted pimientos, chopped => I just use olives with pimientos in them
1/4 c fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon each oregano and basil, chopped
3/4 c extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspon salt (or to taste) => I don't use the salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes

Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate in a covered container overnight before using.

Usually one batch of this dressing lasts me about 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment