Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weekly Workout Plan 12/7/9


At the beginning of each month, I like to create a workout plan. I've found over the years that if I don't have a plan I'll spend 15-20 minutes each morning thinking about what I'm supposed to be doing instead of just doing it. 15-20 minutes may not seem like much, but considering my tight timeline each morning those few moments spent wasted can really throw off my morning routine.


So, I decided - like my family meals - I needed to come up with a monthly plan to help me achieve my goals. My goals for the month of December are:


  • Run 12 miles per week

  • Review a new DVD each week

  • Lose the 2 vacation lbs as well as 2 more

  • Follow a menu plan for the hectic month of December

So, here are my planned workouts for the week of 7 December 2009:


Monday - run 4 miles

Tuesday - **DVD Review coming** The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga & biceps/triceps

Wednesday - run 4 miles

Thursday - The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga & chest/back

Friday - run 6 miles

Saturday - rest (baking day at my house with my sisters. YAY!)



No comments:

Post a Comment