Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all - fat & fat. Please remember that Jesus Christ Our Savior loves you no matter what your fitness level.


In celebration of His birth, I received a number of fitness gifts which I am VERY excited about. My family knows that I've had a life long love of exercising, but due to my diabetes I've stepped it up this year. Here are some of the exciting gifts that I received and can't wait to use & review:


Triathlon Workout Planner, by John Mora (available at Amazon.com). My sister got me this one. I'm always looking for new material to help me refine my training. I'm a very independent athlete. I don't like to wait on other people to exercise. So I thought this might help me intensify some workouts. Here's hoping.



180s Discovered Headphone Ear Warmer. Ahh, relief for my ear on the cold outdoor runs. I have ear phones and a ear warmers, but when I wear the two together I end up smashing my ears. Hopefully, this will help and feel much better.





SportCount Lap Counter. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE. Don't tell me I'm the only one who loses count in the pool. I can't seem to keep track of my laps. I get too excited when I realize I'm getting close to a goal and suddenly I'm not sure how many laps I've done.






Jillian Michaels Adjustable Weight Powerbell. Ohhh, my husband is good. I dropped one MAJOR hint and he took it. I was so impressed. I can't wait to start swinging these things around. He said there's even a DVD with it. Ohhh baby. Can you feel my excitement?


In addition, my daughter received these for Christmas and her birthday. I know. You think it's cruel, but she LOVES Jillian Michaels.

The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD workout

The Biggest Loser for the Wii. I've already started playing with this one and it is a LOT of fun...and challenging as well. I like it much better than Wii Fit...but more about that later.The Biggest Loser Last Chance DVD workout.


Looks like I'm going to have plenty to keep me busy over the winter.

Enjoy your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment