Monday, February 1, 2010

The Plan in the Month of Love

So, what's my plan? How am I going to kick my dear hubby's hiney each week in our weekly weigh ins? Here it is. I am going to 1580 calories on days where I am working out. When I do not work out, I am going to drop my calories to 1300.


Workouts -
Mondays - Running, Swimming & Volleyball
Tuesdays - Herrin Circuit, Chest & Back
Wednesdays - Treadmill intervals (I'll post info on that one later), legs
Thursdays - Running, Biceps & Triceps
Friday - Swimming, Chest & Back
Saturday - LONG RUNS
Sunday - REST

In addition, I am reading Jillian Michaels' book "Master Your Metabolism". I am sure that I will need to make some major changes in my diet and environment. I'm only on page 23 and already it's a fascinating book.

Anyone know a good endocrinologist?

No comments:

Post a Comment