Sunday, June 20, 2010

Working my plan

The start of the week always begins on Monday and let's face it. Mondays can be hell. So why start the week in that fashion? Am I going to do that? No, not me.  So let's start it right with a PLAN!


Monday:
Workout: Ride my bike to the pool and swim, swim, swim and interval run, and ride home
Dinner: Spicy Chicken (chicken in crock pot with taco seasoning and chicken broth)



Tuesday:
Workout: Ride my bike in the morning and swim at 11
Dinner: Sweet and sour meatballs

Wednesday:
Workout: Bike to the pool and swim, 5k run, and ride home
Dinner: Sloppy Joes

Thursday:
Workout: Ride in the morning and swim at 11
Dinner: Swim-A-Thon dinner with swim team

Friday:
Workout: Pilates and stretching

Saturday:
Dinner: Spicy Shrimp Casserole

Sunday:
Workout: Bike
Dinner: ......running out of ideas here! Any thoughts??? Maybe I can get Jeff to grill something.

1 comment:

  1. Suggestions for Sunday: something on the grill, veggie omelets, thin crust homemade pizza w/onions, sweet peppers and garlic????

    ReplyDelete