Monday, September 6, 2010

Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna, Peperoncini, and Parsley

OK, that's obviously not me baking
in the kitchen. Maybe Mrs. Cleaver?
While trolling through my food blogs, I found this recipe Spicy Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna, Peperoncini, and Parsley from Kalyn's Kitchen. I've decided to give this recipe a try for lunch this week. If food is going to fuel my body, I want it to be tasty, flavorful food and this recipe while simple enough for a poor cook like me offers plenty of flavor. I'll post a review later this week.

2 comments:

  1. ummmm, well, I haven't tried it yet. It's still on my list. We've had a lot of leftovers for lunch this week and with my leech the lady who put it on said I should try and load up some carbs and see how my body reacts. So today I had Subway! 59g of carbs in a 6" sandwich. DANG@!

    ReplyDelete