Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Anticipation for the Ultimate Endurance Event

In exactly one month from today, I will be in Orlando, FL basking in the glory of being in Walt Disney World for my first Disney endurance event, the Wine & Dine Half Marathon. Ohhh, the excitement.

Camo-Man, being the most excellent husband that he is, called our vacation club today and upgraded our reservation to a 2-bedroom suite. Now Awesome Cheryl will have her own bedroom to sleep in during our whirlwind weekend instead of a couch bed. Besides making sure our own three princess are properly taken care of for the weekend, our only remaining concern is transportation to and from the starting line as well as back to our resort once the race and after party is over. However, I can't worry about that now. I'm too excited to let mundane details kill my buzz.

So that countdown has begun. T minus 30. Ahhhh, sweet anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment