Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring is in the air

Give me a beautiful sunny day & some thumping music and I'll give you an exhilarating six mile run. 


Today the weather was beautiful. Gorgeous. There was the big bright ball in the sky which spread it's rays of light all around my little town. Oh yes!


Ironman Yurbuds
My goal for the day was to run 6 miles at a relaxed pace. I wasn't really in the mood to run. I wanted to chill and sit on my computer and veg and do NOTHING, but once I got outside I felt GREAT. 


I purchased new headphones at Wal-Mart: Ironman Yurbuds. Combine the new headphones with new music from release #81 of Les Mills Body Pump and you get a highly motivated Ironman wannabe. 


I ran my six miles in 56:03 with an average moving pace of 9:20 minutes/mile. Am I breaking land speed records? No, but for me that is a good pace and the best part is that I felt good throughout my run. 


Timing
Time:56:02
Moving Time:56:03
Elapsed Time:56:03
Avg Pace:9:20 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:9:20 min/mi
Best Pace:7:41 min/mi
Spring is in the air. It's March 1st. Booooyah! Are you ready for spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment