Sunday, October 10, 2010

MMM: Almond Crusted Tilapia

I'm on a kick right now of finding healthy recipes. Notice I said finding them because actually going to the store, buying the ingredients and cooking them is the difficult part. I can plan, plan, plan, but it's the implementation which gets lost. Once I get past this small block of time where I can actually sit down and look at healthy recipes, it's very difficult to find MORE time to prepare a grocery list, shop and cook these incredibly good tasting recipes. OR - which this irks me off more than anything - I find the time to shop, but then I don't have time to cook during the week and I end up with rotting produce.....wasted money, wasted food AND wasted time. I hate to waste! I guess that's part of growing up with a Depression-Era father. Waste not. Want not.

Anyway, here is another recipe which I would love to give a try sometime. Maybe one of these fall weekends I'll have the time to prepare a grocery list, shop and cook all in one weekend. I might find the time come.....January?

Anyway, here is the recipe for Almond Crusted Tilapia from Meal Makeover Moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment