Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Creative People

I used to be creative. NO, really, I did. I used to make all sorts of crafts. I used to cross stitch. I used to scrapbook. I used to SELL scrapbooking supplies. My scrapping room hasn't seen hide nor hair of me since last April. It makes me sad and yet I'm very happy with my priorities right now: my health and my family.

Laptop Lunch box available on
Amazon.com
However, on rare moments, the sadness won't go away....and one of them is right now. I read a Bento box blog called "Another Lunch". She makes me feel sad and quite inadequate. I could only wish to be this creative....or have that much time to be that creative....or to have the desire to spend that much time in the kitchen preparing the creative food.

Once upon a time, I would have come up with these fantastic ideas...or maybe a slightly less extravagant version. Instead, I will have to enjoy reading about someone else's explorations in the kitchen and copy when I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment