Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back in the Saddle again

Now that I have your attention.....
Seriously! Think about it. I always say I wish I could bottle that feeling you have after a workout because then people would not forget how incredible they feel when it comes time to do the next one. The same could be said for sex.

But anyway I digress.
January means it's time to get back in the saddle again....literally. Back on the bike. Back on a regular training program. Back to preparing for triathlon season which will be here before you know it.

So as I do, I wrote out my January exercise plan which includes a ghastly 13 group fitness classes a week. Talk about training on tired legs. In January, I'm teaching 3 Pump, 5 Flow and 5 Zumba classes each week. Then throw in swimming, biking and running to prepare for at least 3 half marathons, 1 full and a half Ironman in 2013? Did somebody say crazy?

Maybe fat and lazy isn't so bad....
The Killer Month of January
Nawwww. Who wants to be fat & lazy? Give me the endorphin high of a good workout anytime and I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment