Sunday, January 10, 2010

Exercise & Menu Plan for week of 1/11/2010


Well, it's amazing how one spontaneous day can turn into a 3 day splurge! UGH! Plans for Friday night changed 3 times! So, I wound up sharing a frozen pizza with the kids and movie theatre popcorn with the hubby.

Saturday, I didn't get 6 miles in between the 4 basketball games I had to schedule around. I did get 3.75 miles though...does that count? I missed my weekly running goal of 12 miles per week by 0.17 miles. Whatev! Dinner was LaFiesta because we bailed on our Fellowship Dinner to watch our daughter play basketball. Can you say Pacifico?

Sunday we had 2 more basketball games and I had a definite attitude problem. Dinner at Biaggi's with the in-laws. Food and wine was deliciouso!

SEE? Weekends are my biggest issue! When you are trying to lose the final 10 lbs, you can't afford to eat out three nights in a row. Believe me. I know. I stepped on the scale today. EEEEEK!

I'm heading to the store tomorrow after my run & swim. Wish me luck. I hate grocery shopping.

So, let's get real.. Plan for the week:
Monday
Dinner: Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Workout: 4 mile run on treadmill, swim, volleyball

Tuesday
Dinner: Sassy Salsa Pumpkin Soup
Workout: TBL Cardio Max & UB

Wednesday
Dinner: not quite sure yet, but I will have to meditate and pray before eating because it's going to be a LONG day
Workout: Supposed to be bike, but I haven't joined a gym yet. Good plan, huh?
Weigh In Day - HA, good luck with that one!

Thursday
Dinner: leftovers
Workout: Run 5 miles easy

Friday
Dinner: Mandarin Orange chicken (didn't get made last week!)
Workout: Swim, Back

Saturday:
Dinner: Spicy Shrimp Casserole
Workout: Run 8 miles

Sunday
Dinner:
Workout:

No comments:

Post a Comment