Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday


With getting the new year started, life is coming at me….fast. It’s hard to believe it’s the 6th of January already. (Happy Birthday to my nephew, Josh. He’s such a cute little thing….at the ripe old age of 29!)


And while I may not have been doing the best at posting here, my plan has been working. I’m working the plan. I’ve been using SparkPeople.com to journal my food and workouts. I’ve journaled every day except Sunday…uhh, yes, I let the unknowns overwhelm me…but I am a work in progress. I will get better at this. I must say I was overwhelmed enough in just having the in-laws over for a holiday meal. You certainly can’t call me Martha and they would all agree.

But I have been journaling. I have been exercising, squeezing it all in. Today will be a huge test…busy, busy day. I work from 9-3 at part-time job #2 today. Then I have 5th grade volleyball tryouts from 3-5 followed by part-time job #1 from 5-7. I really wanted to jump out of bed and go get my workout done, but my eldest daughter does not like to get out of bed easily. I have to spend about 10 minutes every morning cajoling her to get start moving toward the shower. That gives me 30 minutes before daughters #2 & 3 have to be woken up. With keeping them on track for the 1st week back to school, breakfast & getting ready for work myself, my workout will have to hold until at least 7 p.m. tonight….but that’s ok. I am working my plan.

So, you are all dying to know how much I liked the scale….and she liked me this week. I took my initial weigh in on the 1st because of our mini-vacation last week. With all of my hard work, I’ve lost 3 lbs in 5 days! WHOOT WHOOT! Nothing more to say there except….

THE PLAN IS WORKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment