Monday, January 10, 2011

MMM: Turkey Tortilla Pie

Before cooking

Tonight for dinner we had the Meal Makeover Mom's Turkey Tortilla Pie from No Whine with Dinner. Oh yah! Simple and delicious. I loved it. I think for me and my family I might add a little more of the cumin and chilli powder and kick up the spice, but it was delicious and oh so simple to make!

Ground turkey with a few spices and cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Could it be any simpler? I think not. I can't say it was 5 thumbs up - cause let's face it. There is no satisfying Sunshine & Princess, but the three people in my home who actually eat enjoyed it quite a bit!

I didn't put it in the spring form. I just didn't feel like digging my pan out. I had a pie plate that I threw it all in and I still think it turned out wonderfully.

Give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. I've made a similar dish in the slow cooker. YOu make foil handles to lift it out whenn it is done cooking...yummy!!

    ReplyDelete