Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe | MyRecipes.com

Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe | MyRecipes.com
I used to be a cereal eater in the morning. However, early  morning carbs don't really mix well with my diabetes. So I'm working on getting more protein in the morning. In searching for a lighter breakfast casserole, I found this recipe from MyRecipes.com.

This is one of my favorite recipes to help me eat protein at breakfast. I'm always searching for this recipe...so it finally dawned on me to link it to my blog so I can always find it. I'm making a double batch today. One to eat and one to freeze for later. It's made with turkey sausage and tastes delicious. Pair it with some fruit salad and my mornings will be off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment