Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

It's Menu Plan Monday. I'm trying to get back into the swing of being a "stay at home mom" (who works out all day long). So the crock pot is definitely going to be a very good friend of mine for a while. 208 days til IM-Louisville! 






Monday: Sweet & Sour Meatballs with whole wheat pasta. I've renamed Monday "Meatball Monday". It just seems we have this recipe quite often on Mondays. Now that I'm teaching ZUMBA at 4:30 on Monday nights it's a quick, easy recipe for my daughters to make and have ready by the time I get home from class.


Tuesday: Ham & Bean Soup We had a ham in the freezer from a band fundraiser last year. It was definitely time to cook it up and enjoy. I'll probably have a few recipes over the next week or two with leftover ham. 


Wednesday: Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken with rice & broccoli. ** New Recipe **


Thursday: Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas ** New Recipe **


Friday: Leftover Buffet


Saturday: Grilled Summer Sausage with sweet potato fries and baked zucchini chips. The baked zucchini chips will be a new recipe, but I'm sure I will love them. Probably not my two picky eaters. 


Sunday: Healthier General Tsao's Chicken ** New Recipe **

No comments:

Post a Comment