Monday, January 9, 2012

Workout Plan for 1/9/12

This will be another crazy week as I study, study, study, work, work, work to prepare for launching ZUMBA next Monday!

The plan for the week:
Monday: PUMP, ZUMBA, Trainer Ride, Adult Volleyball
Tuesday: FLOW, Swim 2x800, Run
Wednesday: ZUMBA, Trainer Ride, FLOW, PUMP
Thursday: PUMP, Run
Friday: FLOW, Trainer Ride, Swim 2x800
Saturday: Run 8 miles
Sunday: Glorious Day of rest, maybe a little ZUMBA because I'm sure I'll be freaking out about launch  MONDAY!!!

I'm using the Run Less, Run Faster half marathon training plans for my runs. So I'll have to look up what I'm supposed to be doing this week and gitter done. I'm following the Beginner Triathlete Winter Bike Training Plan for the bike and just praying and slugging it out in the swim. So far so good. It's slowly starting to come together as I adjust my schedule to make sure I can handle all of the training I will be doing for the next several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment