Monday, July 19, 2010

Motivation Monday

Never Give Up.
Never quit working toward your goals.
Create your plan.

AND WORK IT!


So where is my EPIC FAIL? I haven't created my plan.

No plan. No goal. No sense of achievement.

Failure.....epic.

So, get on the band wagon and get at it.

Here are my goals for the week:

Training plan:
Tuesday       -      P90X Kenpo X, 1000 yard lap swim
Wednesday  -      5k run, P90X X-Stretch
Thursday      -      P90X Core Synergestics, 1000 yard lap swim
Friday          -      Dolce 27 mile ride
Saturday      -      Rest (Tazewell County Swim Meet) and dinner with Leber family
Sunday        -      P90X Chest, shoulders & triceps, 5k Run

Nutrition plan:
1500 calories / day

Home plan:
Clean up basement for dance team overnight next week (12 girls - am I crazy or what?)

Menu Plan:
It's the week of 3 girls planning:
Tuesday - Sunshine's plan - hamburgers
Wednesday - Diva Princess' plan - eggs of some sort
Thursday -  work meeting at Perdue's
Friday -  Grilled chicken

RPM Plan:
Tues & Wed - Segment 1
Thurs & Fri - Segment 2

Work Plan:
Line up instructors for Fall programs

OK, now I've got a plan. Time to work it! Go to bed so I can get up in the morning.

Nighty-night.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! I feel like life has gotten in the way of my plan lately, good motivation to get myself organized!!!

    ReplyDelete