Monday, July 5, 2010

Using my Garmin

I've had my Garmin Forerunner 305 since Christmas. Over the last 7 months, I've simply turned it on and went for a run or bike ride. I was curious before the Tremont Triathlon a few weeks ago to see how I could use it during the triathlon. I found a blog which I am now using DAILY. It's called DC RAINMAKER.

DC Rainmaker is a business man who travels quite extensively, but takes his bike and workout equipment with him. His blog is all about the various Garmin devices and how to use them in training and races. Check out his blog if you are wanting to get the most out of your Garmin device. Today I'm using his "HOW TO" Guide on downloading a pre-mapped course from MapMyRide and loading it onto my Garmin for a longer bike ride.

I'll let you know how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment